Terms and Conditions You must read and agree to the following terms and conditions, and click "I accept" before you can continue:
1. You acknowledge when you click the "Connect To Technician" button below you are granting the eGenuity technical support representative permission to access your computer for the purposes of technical support.
2. You acknowledge that your computer and network are PCI compliant.
3. eGenuity does not guarantee the ability to diagnose or fix your computer through this Remote Access session.
4. You will have the choice to allow eGenuity to access your computer via either a "View Only" or "Remote Control" mode. In the View Only mode, the representative will only be able to view your computer screens and will require your assistance to navigate through different computer screens and applications in diagnosing and/or repairing your computer. In the Remote Control mode, the representative will take control of your computer remotely and will be able to access programs and applications without your assistance. In both instances, you will remain on the telephone with the representative while your computer is being accessed and you will be able to see what the representative is doing.
5. eGenuity may recommend the sending of files from eGenuity to your computer, or the downloading of software, in order to repair your computer or to assist in diagnosis. You will be notified prior to any such files being sent or downloaded and have the opportunity to decline those. You will never be asked to send any files to eGenuity, and all downloads will be removed at the end of your remote technical support session.
6. Once the Remote Access session has ended, eGenuity no longer maintains access to your computer. To initiate another Remote Access session you will be required to contact a eGenuity support representative again.
7. It is your responsibility to back up any data, software, and other personal files stored on your computer PRIOR to initiating this session. It is recommended you store this information to external media such as a DVD disc.
8. You agree that eGenuity is not responsible under any circumstances for loss or corruption of your data and/or software. eGenuity will take reasonable precautions to avoid deletion or damage to the data and software on your computer.
9. eGenuity does not collect personal data or information during the remote access of your computer; however, this remote session and system data will be recorded and stored for service purposes and shall be indexed with your customer file. You acknowledge and agree that eGenuity can record and store this remote assistance session.
10. The contents of your computer will remain confidential except as required by law. It is recommended that you close all personal files before commencing the Remote Access session.
11. Clicking the "Connect Now" button has no affect on the terms, condition, or duration of the original eGenuity factory Warranty.
12. You may terminate this session at any time by clicking the "Disconnect" button.
Copyright 2014 by eGenuity, LLC, All Rights Reserved